Method of Performing Prayer (Salah)
The method of praying or supplicating to the Allah (swt) comprises of seven physical actions and recitation of Quranic verses and words from the Holy Quran with every physical action as given below;
I. Physical Actions:
1. Takbir or Intention 2. Qiyyam or 3. Ruku or Bowing 4. Qiyyam or. 5. Sajjdah or Prostration 6. Tashahhyd or 7, Salaam or
II. Recitation of the Quranic Verses with Every Physical Actions Mentioned Above:
Start of 1st Rak'ah
1. Takbir (Allahu Akbar)
2. Qiyyam a. Sana b. Surah Fatiha c. Surah of Choice (at least 3 verses)
b. Surah Fatiha
c. Any Surah of Your Choice (at least 3 verses)
3. Ruku or Bowing (Subhana Rabbiyal Azeem, 3 times)
4. Qiyyam (Sami Allahu liman Hamidah and Rabbana Wa Lakal Hamd)
5. Sajdah or Prostation (Subhana Rabbiyal Aalaa, 3 times)
This completes "1st rak'ah"
Start of 2nd Rak'ah
7. Repeat the from 2--5 (Qiyyam to Sajdah)
6. Sit inTashahhud and recite
a. Attahiyaat (Attahiyatu Lillahi………..Mohammadan abduhu wa rasooluhu)
b. Darood (Allahuma Salle Ala Muhammadin…………Immaka hameedun majeed)
Note: Darood is recited only in the second rak'ah of 2 rak'ahs prayer or in the third rak'ah
of 3 rak'ahs prayer or in the fourth rak'ah of 4 rak'ahs Prayer or Salah after Attahiyaat.
8. Salaam (Assalaam Alaiukum Wa Rahimatullah) First, while looking at the right side of
the shoulder and then on the left side of the shoulder.
The Obligatory Prayer for;
Fajr - 2
Zuhr - 4
Asr - 4
Maghrib - 3
Isha - 4
Copyright © 2018 MACCLM - All Rights Reserved.